Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Zevo Health - Workplace Wellbeing
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Boise, ID
- $45 - $50 hourly
- In Person
About Zevo Health:
Zevo is a fully integrated workplace wellbeing provider. We understand that every company has different goals, needs and characteristics. Our team of psychologists, performance nutritionists and experts in the field of physical health, conduct in-depth research and thereafter develop and tailor strategic corporate wellbeing programmes based on the outcome of our analysis that creates impactful positive change on both micro (individual) and macro (organisational) levels. We aim to create the healthiest workplaces across the globe to ensure that the organisation’s most important asset - its employees are energised and thriving.
Our mission is to empower people to lead healthier lives and a large part of this is keeping our clients and members engaged through innovation of our products & services. This is where you will come in, along with the support and leadership of your team to help deliver and innovate on high quality products & services.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for fully licensed mental health clinicians (Psychologists, Psychotherapists, LCSWs, LCPCs, LMFTs to join our team in Boise, Idaho. The person must be licensed in the State by the appropriate board or governing body. You will work with major clients of Zevo Health to implement an in-house workplace well-being programme with a corporate client.
You will join our team of experts in workplace wellbeing and together with them, you will continuously deliver high-quality services to meet the needs of Zevo Health's clients.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment supporting employees in multicultural organisations throughout Ireland and abroad. Therefore adaptability, flexibility and cultural awareness is a must.
NB: This role is required to support teams working evening and night shifts. Flexibility is a must. There is also a requirement to work onsite with no facility to work remotely.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Providing individual counselling and coaching support to a Trust & Safety workforce exposed to graphic and objectionable content.
· Designing and delivering workshops / training aligned with the annual resiliency programme and upon request of the Client focused on enhancing resilience and developing healthy coping skills.
· Facilitating group interventions including peer group support sessions and creative therapies such as art therapy, therapeutic journaling, etc.
· Working closely with your Lead Wellbeing Specialist and the Trust & Safety Wellbeing Manager to share qualitative insights about factors impacting employee well-being.
· Gathering quantitative and qualitative data as required for reporting purposes and supporting with data analysis and interpretation upon request.
· Supporting the Zevo Health Marketing department in designing and delivering content including blog posts, app-related content, webinars, etc.
· Attend internal and external clinical supervision. (individual and group sessions)
· Masters or Doctorate level Counselling Psychology and/or Clinical Psychology.
· Masters level Counselling and/or Psychotherapy.
· Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Professional Counsellor (LCPC), etc.
· Masters or Doctorate level psychology disciplines such as Health Psychology, I/O Psychology, etc.
· Suicide risk assessment and intervention training or protocols.
· Working with normal adult populations. (distinct advantage if within a corporate setting)
· Group facilitation skills: experience developing and delivering group training.
· Experience of working in an MDT.
· Diversity experience working with individuals across gender identities, cultures, in minority communities, etc.
· Demonstrate excellent listening, communication, decision-making and assessment skills.
· Fluent in English, second language an advantage.
· There is a requirement for onsite presence and no opportunity to work remotely.