Licensed Therapist (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC)
- Therapy for Peace of Mind
- Licensed Clinician
- Sacramento, CA
- $70 hourly
ISO Licensed Therapists (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC) to practice in group practice. Therapy for Peace of Mind is a BIPOC and LGBTQ affirming practice which treats trauma, anxiety, and depression from a culturally-sensitive and trauma-informed perspective.
- Provide evidence-based psychotherapy to clients via telehealth and in-person.
- Document assessments, progress, discharge, and all other clinical interactions within 24 hours of clinical interaction (individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, etc.)
- Conceptualize clinical cases and identify appropriate mental health diagnoses
- Submit claims for insurance reimbursement within 24 hours of clinical interaction (individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, etc.)
- Candidates must have a master's degree from an approved graduate school or program leading to California licensure as Marriage and Family Therapy or Clinical Social Worker or equivalent.
- Candidates must have current and valid license as a LMFT, LCSW, or LPCC with the BBS.
- Candidates must have experience working in a behavioral health setting.
- Candidates must have proof of completion of the BBS-required Suicide Risk Assessment & Prevention training.