Work in the following territory cities: West Covina, Walnut, Baldwin Park, Covina, La Puente w/ PAID mileage
- Provide in-home services to children under 0- 3 that have developmental delays.
- Infant teacher addresses social skills, fine motor, gross motor, self-help and language development.
- Travel to every client’s home. Children are seen in their homes for a one-hour session.
- Provide 1 hour of service per client and follow an established curriculum.
- Write a summary note after each session.
- Work collaboratively with Clinical Director.
- Attend mandatory monthly meetings.
- Meet with the Clinical Director once a month to review client’s progress and get support.
- Languages: Spanish, Armenian, Korean preferred but not required.
- Must have open availability during the week preferably during the morning (8am-12pm) and mid-day (12pm-4pm) shifts.
- Must meet a minimum requirement of 18 client hours per week.
- Must have a reliable car and cell phone.
- The candidate must be responsible, detailed oriented, and have good communication skills.
- Must enjoy working with children and families.
- Employees must feel comfortable driving and providing services within but not limited to La Puente, Baldwin Park, Covina, West Covina, Walnut
- We will try to match you with clients in your geographic residence.
- Do not apply if you are not willing to drive to the client’s home.
- BA/MA in a related field i.e. Child Development, Psychology, Social work, communicative disorders.
- BA/MA in communicative disorders a plus.
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree.